Spring Into Digital PhotographyAddison Wesley Fecha de publicación: 31/12/2005 Páginas: 336
The Fastest Route to Mastering Digital Photography!
Want to create truly great digital images? Maybe you're moving to a digital camera for the first time. Maybe you've used one for years. Either way, this book's for you!
You'll learn through dozens of outstanding full-color examples, crafted for simplicity and easy to adapt to your own images. Need specific solutions? This book's modular, visual, high-efficiency format delivers them instantly. Renowned digital imaging expert Joseph T. Jaynes and long-time professional photographer Rip Noel draw on their remarkable experience to cover the entire process and offer tips you won't find anywhere else. You'll learn how to plan perfect lighting and composition, capture the best possible image, improve it with Adobe Photoshop or Elements, reproduce it superbly--electronically and in print--and manage your workflow and content more efficiently than ever before.
- Exploit professional-quality design and composition techniques
- Use your camera's controls to capture more creative, expressive images
- Use light and shadow to capture the most powerful images you've ever shot
- Understand color and control it from start to finish
- Profile your monitor, scanner, and printer, step-by-step
- Fix red-eye, blemishes, keystoning, noise, artifacts, banding, and more
- Optimize any image for Web, e-mail, printing--you name it!
- Organize, manage, and protect all your digital assets
No other digital photography guide covers this much, this well, this quickly. Dig in, get started, and get results!
BONUS: Includes an exclusive dynamic white balance card--a $65 value...your best tool for getting the right color in any light! This single card replaces a whole set of old-style white balance cards.
Spring Into... is a new series of fast-paced tutorials from Addison-Wesley. Each book in the series is designed to bring you up to speed quickly. Complex topics and technologies are reduced to their core components, and each component is treated with remarkable efficiency in short, easy-to-follow segments. Just the information you need to begin working...now! And because the books are example-rich and easy to navigate, you'll find that they make great on-the-job references after you've mastered the basics.