Eclipse AspectJ: Aspect-Oriented Programming with AspectJ and the Eclipse AspectJ Development ToolsAddison Wesley Fecha de publicación: 31/12/2005 Páginas: 504
Eclipse AspectJ: Aspect-Oriented Programming with AspectJ and the Eclipse AspectJ Development Tools
AspectJ: Now every Java developer can leverage the immense power of AOP
With AspectJ, Java developers can leverage the breakthrough power of Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP) using a language they already know, within the comfortable, highly productive Eclipse development environment. In this book, AspectJ's lead developers help you master AOP's essential principles and techniques, as you use them to address your toughest software quality, productivity, and maintenance challenges.
AOP improves the modularity of programs, making the code much closer to the design. It can dramatically reduce the time taken to implement common features and functions, improve quality, integrate plain-old Java objects with systems and services, create simpler, more reusable components, and much more besides.
Drawing on their experience as tool developers, programmers, and mentors, the authors cover every facet of AOP development with AspectJ and Eclipse, from creating new projects through extending and documenting full-fledged applications. You'll find an authoritative tutorial covering the entire AspectJ language, a complete API reference, and realistic guidance on adopting AspectJ in your organization.
- No AOP or Eclipse experience necessary!
- Install and configure both Eclipse and the AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT)
- Discover how AOP can modularize and optimize everything from error checking to performance
- Craft new AspectJ applications and incorporate AOP capabilities into existing systems
- Build, debug, and document AspectJ applications
- Understand crucial AOP concepts, such as join points, pointcuts, advice, and inter-type declarations
- Master advanced techniques: Aspect libraries, linking with compiled .class files, visualization, aspect-oriented design, and more
© Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.